Welcome to our Chants of Sennaar walkthrough guide.
If we had to put it under a category, Chants of Sennaar would fit one titled linguistic puzzle adventure game. In it, you incarnate an unnamed robed person (the Traveler, as the game's about section puts it) as they arrive at The Tower, a cryptic structure inhabited by five different sets of people who have stopped speaking to each other.
Throughout your interactions, you'll discover the different hyeroglyphs that represent the languages used in the Tower, decypher the meaning behind them and put them to good use as you attempt to climb to the top of it.
Our set of guides will include:
- A complete walkthrough which will explain how to complete each one of the areas in the game and reach its end:
- Our first page will delve into the introduction of the game as well as its first major puzzle, which occur within The Abbey.
- Our second page delves into The Fortress, and how to get across it.
- The third page in our walkthrough, meanwhile, helps find your way through The Garden.
- Its fourth page will help you understand the difficulties that you encounter within The Laboratories.
- The last page in our walkthrough delves into Exile, including the last level in the Tower and its different Endings.
- An Achievements Guide, giving detailed information on how to obtain all of the game's achievements.
- Last, but not least, our Dictionary of Glyphs contains the meaning to each one of the Glyphs that make up the Tower's five different languages:
- Tome I: Devotees covers the Glyphs that make up the language used in the first level.
- Tome II: Guardians holds the meaning to every Glyph used in the second.
- Tome III: Bards is useful for the third level of the game, as it contains the Glyphs you'll see there.
- Tome IV: Alchemists, meanwhile, will help you figure out the fourth.
- Tome V: Exiled delves into the last set of Glyphs you'll need to learn in order to finish the game.
You can safely rely on the subsections above if you're looking for help with moving forward within a specific level, but want to figure puzzles out yourself or don't want to be spoiled.
Table of Contents
- The Abbey
- The Fortress
- The Garden
- The Laboratories
- Exile (and Game Endings)